Santa Fe Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEDs for your Santa Fe

Go down

LEDs for your Santa Fe Empty LEDs for your Santa Fe

Post by exLEDSHOP Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:20 pm

We are a specialty designer/manufacturer/installer (from ground up, as they say) of custom LEDs sized/cut to fit to many Hyundai/Kia's. We are one of the very few sellers online today who actually make what they sell. Other companies are merely resellers. Buy direct from us!

For the Santa Fe, we have interior lights, rear reflector lights, door cup plate lights, and custom headlights. Currently we do not have custom turn signals for the tails, but we do have bulbs that will fit. All of them can be found on our website, www.exledshop.com.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to email me directly at: sam @ exledshop.com. I'm the only English speaking agent for exLEDshop, so, you'll be speaking with me no matter what. Razz I hope to make some friends on here as well as give you information that I know to make your purchasing process easier.

I have made a section for forums members to receive a small discount on our LED products. Just let me know your ID on here as well as on our website so I can add you to the list.
exLEDSHOP
exLEDSHOP
Vendor

Thanks! : 1

http://www.exledshop.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum