Santa Fe Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Surgery

3 posters

Go down

Back Surgery Empty Back Surgery

Post by doeboy Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:33 am

Well I am off to the hospital to have lower back surgery this morning. I might not be around for the next couple of days due to that. They are going to remove some of my herniated discs in my lower back and hopefully I will be pain free from now on when I walk, sit, stand and sleep.
doeboy
doeboy

Thanks! : 1

Back to top Go down

Back Surgery Empty Re: Back Surgery

Post by doeboy Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I have been busy with work and college. I am one week away from getting my degree and it has basically taken up all of my time. I should be back active on the forums and help push to keep it alive.

On a side note my back is a lot better. I still have a long way to go before I am back to where I was before my injury. I can't wait though to be there.
doeboy
doeboy

Thanks! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by sawood711 Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Well I hope you recover soon and welcome back to the forums. It's been kind of dead here for a while

sawood711

Thanks! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonstoneSFS Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:20 pm

Having back pains is the worse. I hope you start to feel better soon. Maybe the working out will be good for you and you can get mobile again.

MoonstoneSFS

Thanks! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum