Santa Fe Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox One vs PS4

3 posters

Go down

Which do you prefer?

Xbox One vs PS4 Vote_lcap67%Xbox One vs PS4 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Xbox One vs PS4 Vote_lcap33%Xbox One vs PS4 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Xbox One vs PS4 Empty Xbox One vs PS4

Post by doeboy Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Which one do u want to buy? When they were announced earlier this year I was all for the PS4 due to the xbox one's restrictions. I am a xbox fan and I really don't like the PS3 due to the slow load times, always have to download the game to hard drive, slow updates and the controller (doesn't have a removable battery to swap out with when it dies). I have both systems (360 and PS3), but play only bluray movies on my PS3. All my friends also play on the xbox and I only know like 3 people who play on the PS3. I like the PS4 and the xbox one and I think that they have almost equal stats. I prefer the exclusives from Xbox over PS4 as well. Once the Xbox One dropped all of it's restrictions I jumped back on the Xbox one preorders.

I know about the arguement of needing a Xbox Live subscription vs PS4+ subscription. To play online with either the PS4 or XB1 you will need a subscription. The only difference is that PS+ you don't need one to watch netflix, hulu or browse. I have had a subscription for xbox live for since 2006 so it doesn't bother me pay to play.
doeboy
doeboy

Thanks! : 1

Back to top Go down

Xbox One vs PS4 Empty Re: Xbox One vs PS4

Post by exLEDSHOP Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:01 am

I have only played on 360 and ps3, but if I had to purchase a new console, I'd go for the xbox. I like the ergonomics of the controller better and like you, I prefer the exclusive games that they have.
exLEDSHOP
exLEDSHOP
Vendor

http://www.exledshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sawood711 Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:42 am

If I get anything I will probably get a PS4, but it won't be anytime soon. I prefer their system compared to the XB1. I like the PS exclusives a little more than the Xbox ones.

sawood711

Thanks! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by doeboy Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:27 am

Well I just received my shipping confirmation and my new XB1 should be here sometime tomorrow! I already told the wife that I will be out of commission tomorrow as soon as my xbox arrives lol! 
doeboy
doeboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down