Santa Fe Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone tried Team Beach body?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone tried Team Beach body? Empty Anyone tried Team Beach body?

Post by doeboy Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Hey guys I am looking good to buy this 21 day fix challenge pack from Beach Body and I was wondering if anyone had any reviews or thoughts of Beach Body.

I am looking to buy the 21 day fix challenge pack that comes with a 30 day supply of shakeology. As some of you guys are aware of I have had some major back problems over the last year and just had surgery on it 2 months ago. I have gained some weight due to not being able to work out for close to a year. I do not really eat any fruits and some vegetables and that's where shakeology comes in. It's supposed to be a meal replacement shake that gives me 70 super foods and some protein that should help with my cravings of junk food.

The 21 day fix is supposed to help me out with portion size and makes me eat healthy lol. It comes with a workout did as well, but I'm not sure if I will be able to do it fully, but anything that gets me off of my lazy but should help me out lol.

I'm not sure but I think it should help me out to get me where I want to be. I think I am going to enroll as a "coach" so I can take advantage of their discounts and military members don't have to pay the monthly fees.
doeboy
doeboy

Thanks! : 1

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried Team Beach body? Empty Re: Anyone tried Team Beach body?

Post by MoonstoneSFS Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:19 pm

I've always wanted to give P90X a shot. I will shoot you a om and we can chat about it. Did you become a coach? If so let me know and I will sign up under you if and when I decide to purchase.

MoonstoneSFS

Thanks! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by doeboy Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Thanks Moonstone. I just sent you a PM. My wife and I just received our 21 Day Fix challenge pack. We are stoked to give it a try here pretty soon. We have a challenge group on Facebook that I can invite you to that will start on March 10th. It's basically just a motivational group where everyone starts and finishes it all at the same time. You can check in to see how other people's progress is going and ask questions to other people who are going through the same thing as you. Let me know if you are interested.
doeboy
doeboy

Thanks! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum